The institute applies the complete training day system that depends on the annual training system. Each training year consists of three training semesters, and the training plan for each program is distributed on three levels or six levels according to the training period for each major.
Method of training and training levels at the institute:
- The training system divides the training year into three main trimesters.
- The duration of one training trimester is twelve weeks.
- The training day consists of six training sessions.
- A trainee must attend theoretical training lectures (whether traditional or online) and the process determined by the training department according to the established training plan.
- A trainee is not allowed to be absent from sessions except with an official excuse accepted by the Department of Trainees Affairs.
- The first academic warning will be issued to a trainee if they miss six training sessions (traditional or online) in the training trimester without providing an official excuse.
- The second academic warning will be issued to a trainee if they miss twelve training sessions (traditional or online) in the training trimester without providing an official excuse.
- The final academic warning will be issued to a trainee if they miss eighteen training sessions (traditional or online) in the training trimester without providing an official excuse and they will be transferred to the disciplinary committee to determine their ability to continue with the program.
- A trainee who is denied entry to the final exam due to absence is considered to have failed the course.
Method of re-registration for training
A trainee who has been dismissed may apply for re-registration, but this is subject to the approval of the Institute’s administration and the relevant authorities.
The trainee graduates after successfully completing the graduation requirements according to the training plan.
A trainee is dismissed from the institute in the following cases:
- If they receive three warnings due to academic failure during the program.
- If they receive three warnings due to absence during the training trimester.
- If they receive three warnings for misconduct during the training program.
- If they do not complete the graduation requirements during the duration of the program.
HIWPT administration, in exceptional circumstances, may address the circumstances of trainees to whom the provisions of the preceding paragraphs apply, by giving them an exceptional opportunity as it deems appropriate.